Terms & Conditions
Granita Machine Hire Agreement
I/we acknowledge that Mr. Slushy has supplied, in good working order and condition,
______ x GBG GT2 FF Granitime Machine for hire, including product/syrup to fill the machine
______ x additional product/syrup @ $____ per bottle has been left at the customer premises.
This will be charged if opened.
I/we acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions of hire:
1. Only granita product/syrup supplied by Mr. Slushy is to be used in the machine, in
accordance with the instructions provided by Mr. Slushy at the time of delivery.
2. Other products, including but not limited to soft drinks or cordial must NOT be used in the
machine. Use of such products will damage the machine and the customer will be liable
for any consequent damage. The product/syrup supplied contains special crystals
allowing the product to chill without freezing and breaking the mechanisms within the unit.
3. Hiree is to retain all empty bottles for return & re-use. Lost or damaged bottles will incur
a $15 charge each.
4. No detergent or chemicals or cleaning products, or abrasives/scourers of any kind are to
be used on or in the machine.
5. Any costs arising from accidental damage, fire, theft, vandalism or damage caused due
to incorrect handling are to be borne by the hiree.
6. The machine is to remain at the address to which it was delivered and not moved from
the position it is set up in until picked up by the Mr. Slushy installer.
7. Mr. Slushy operates under strict occupational health & safety regulations. Under no
circumstances is the hiree and/or their guests permitted to move or lift the machine from
8. Mr. Slushy and its representatives are not in any way liable for any accidental or
consequential damage arising from misuse or neglect on the part of the hiree or their
9. Addition of alcohol to any of the suggested recipes is at the sole discretion of the hiree.
The responsible service of alcohol is the hirees sole responsibility.
10. The hiree may be provided with a lock and key to the machine and is solely responsible
for the use of the machine.
11. Should serious damage to the hire of any equipment occur, Mr. Slushy reserve’s
right to take action necessary to recover costs incurred to fix or replace the equipment,
which can exceed the deposit taken.
12. Mr. Slushy reserves the right to request a greater bond on equipment hire should
they deem it necessary.
I/we accept this hire agreement with Mr. Slushy and all terms & conditions contained herein. I/we
understand that a $200 deposit will be taken by Mr. Slushy and in the event that there is any breach
of the terms and conditions, this deposit will be forfeited. Any costs of damage in excess of the deposit
amount will be borne by the hiree.
The signatory below accepts responsibility for the hire and is governed by the terms & conditions.